Friday, August 01, 2008

Separated At Birth, Poker Edition

For all those who've stubbornly checked this blog for activity over the last 2 years, your faith has finally been rewarded. A real live post!!! I still play poker, actually quite a bit these days. I took 131st out of 4191 in the $3 MTT rebuy on Pokerstars the other night - so close, so far away. The guy who crippled me ended up in the final 4 - congrats to him and boo for me! I'm really going to start posting stuff on here, as well as my personal blog, so keep on checking back for meaningless poker blathering. Or, go to taopoker.blogspot.com for a real poker blog.


Anyway, I'm not sure if anyone's ever noticed this, but Minnesota Twins 1st Baseman Justin Morneau and annoyingly good at everything and good looking poker pro Eric Lindgren must secretly be brothers. They look more alike than Dack & Dirk Rambo did. Check it out:






"Morneau (seated next to Tully's Current Tall Inaccessible Blonde Dream Girl Erin Andrews"




"Lindgren"

1 comment:

Achestan said...

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. detiktoto